Select the relevant button
below to learn more about
us and our services
© Blue Cherry Financial Training 2004-2017
Select your preferred
location to see details of our
UK training venues
Since the CeMAP® qualification (Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice) was first introduced during the late 1990s,
we have been continuously active in providing training throughout all the regions of the UK. We deliver our CeMAP®
training courses at dedicated training venues within the nation’s best known hotel chains.
CeMAP® training is the first step you need to take if you are exploring how to become a mortgage adviser, and
intensive CeMAP® training courses are widely recognised to be the fastest and most popular way to achieve success
with this valuable mortgage qualification. However, we also provide a CeMAP® home study solution for those who
would find it difficult to take two weeks away from their home or workplace, so we have a CeMAP® solution to match
everyone’s budget and personal circumstances.
*** Discounts of up to 40% are available on all our classroom courses subject to specific criteria ***
We have included the video below to answer the 6 most common questions raised by those considering a career as a
mortgae adviser, and these are as follows:
1. Is there much of a demand for mortgage advice in the UK?
2. Aren’t there already too many mortgage advisers in the UK?
3. Is the role of mortgage adviser financially rewarding?
4. Does the role of mortgage adviser involve sales?
5. Would there be a need to perform any role play during training?
6. Should I become a tied adviser or an independent adviser?
Before jumping in to a new career with both feet, why not grab a coffee before clicking the video image below. The
information it provides will help to clear some of the mist and fill in some of the blanks for you.
You’ll need to turn on your speakers, and if your eyes are as bad as mine, you might want to click the full screen symbol
in the bottom right corner of the video before you start.
To be successful with our CeMAP® courses, you need no academic qualifications whatsoever, nor do you need any
industry experience. In fact, the vast majority of our successful CeMAP® delegates came to us with no formal
qualifications and absolutely no financial services experience. All our CeMAP® courses are specifically designed for
individuals who are completely new to the mortgage industry, although we also train many who currently work within the
banking and mortgage sectors.
Since the late 1990s, our professionally qualified and industry experienced CeMAP® trainers have provided CeMAP®
training for thousands of people throughout the United Kingdom, conducting CeMAP® courses within Leicester,
Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Coventry, Liverpool, London, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield,
Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Cardiff, Newport and Belfast.
- To express an interest in our classroom-based CeMAP® training courses, please click on Contact Us.
- To discover more about our © CeMAP® Distance Learning System software, please click on CeMAP® Online.
- To view a list of our forthcoming CeMAP® course dates, venues and prices, please click on Course Dates.
- For an informal chat regarding your specific needs or circumstances, you’re welcome to call the suppot desk FREE on
0800 689 9449
(you’ll need to drop the first zero if calling from a mobile)
Alternatively, you’re welcome to call me (Anthony Judge) directly on 07523 321281.